As the UK’s leading invoice finance specialist, Bibby Financial Services provide tailor-made solutions to meet the cash flow needs of the UK businesses. In fact we have been successfully delivering professional invoice finance solutions for over 27 years. With experienced specialists operating in a wide variety of sectors, we have the capability, flexibility and independence to make informed decisions quickly and efficiently.
What is Invoice Finance?
Invoice finance provides funding against the sales ledger of a business, providing both an immediate cash injection and an on-going supply of working capital. By providing a percentage of the value of invoices upfront, invoice finance can ease the cash flow worries of a business by bridging the gap between raising an invoice and getting paid.
How Invoice Finance benefits your business
- Immediate injection and on-going supply of cash
- Improves cash flow by releasing cash from existing business assets i.e. invoices
- Ensure outstanding invoices are chased and collected
- Free valuable management time and effect in chasing payments
- Provides security and peace of mind with bad debt protection services available
- Flexibility – confidential and selective funding solutions are available
Who can benefit?
- Any company dealing business to business
- You must be invoicing in arrears and putting customers on payment terms (e.g. 30 days)
- Start-ups, limited companies, sole traders, phoenixes, CVAs, MBOs and MBIs
Working with you
To ensure you receive a professional and friendly service our invoice finance experts will:
- Understand your business – making informed and confident funding decisions
- Work as an extension of your team
- Deliver a fast response to your funding needs
- Support your business to reach its full potential
- Provide a first class service to you and your customers
Why Bibby Financial Services?
We’ve been a trusted choice for companies of all sizes and sectors for over 27 years and here’s why:
- Currently helping nearly 4,000 businesses across the UK
- Handing annual client turnover of more than £3.9 billion
- Providing funding to the tune of £342 million
- Client satisfaction – over 90% year after year
- Access to decision makers throughout 16 local offices in the UK
- Security and stability delivered through 27 years experience in the Invoice Financial industry
- Backed by parent the Bibby Line Group who have a trading history of over 204 years
If you have an opportunity that we could help with please contact your local Bibby Financial Service business development manager or speak to Mike Calvert on 07545 938903